Politics.

October 15, 2014

There is a young lady in my son’s second grade class who knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

Her name is Kirsten. I have not met her, but I know a few things about her. She can run fast. I know this
because my son distressingly shared that Kirsten chased him and his friends, once again, at recess.

She is a pest, but I hear excitement and pride in his voice as he shares.

Now she is running for student council president. This has created a dilemma amongst the chased group.

A group of big strong carrots and one saucy apple.

In second grade, it is painful for a young man to vote for a young lady.

After-all, they don’t like her so why would they vote for her?

But  being chased by Kirsten, the president of the class, would be a lot more fun than being chased by just Kirsten.

What to do?

After discussion, they have reached a solution. Since student council meets once a month during recess,
Kirsten’s win would result in a day of freedom for her recess prey; therefore….

A VOTE FOR KIRSTEN IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM!!

Thank goodness.

The

polls

open

in

a

few

weeks.

Be

ready.

Have

a

good

day!

1. Julie's garden blog says:

I would vote for Kirsten and practise running at very opportunity. Lovely post and pics.

2. Fabio says:

Excellent in all aspects! 🙂

3. Marcia says:

Your son is a smart young man! Love the pics!

4. Jo says:

How long will it be until one of these boys lets Kirsten catch him. Game on! Jo @ Let’s Face the Music

5. Apple Hill Cottage says:

Made me smile! Love the carrots with apple photo!

6. elmediat says:

Well as a young politician who actively running and is coming up from behind, she has a great future ahead of her.
    BTW So what would happen if your son would turn around and stand there with arms wide open ? 😀