Forevermore

0001Eu0001qf0001aY0001qN00011Z00015u 0001YM 0001xP

November 9, 2014

Lately, a message has been repeatedly appearing as I go about my day- as if someone is trying to tell me something. The message is ‘play more work less’. I tried to ignore it because I had too much to do, but it got louder and louder. I thought about what would constitute play to me and my marionettes came to mind. I have many handmade marionettes and love putting on shows for children. My dream is to have a marionette theater in the top of the barn, but that is still a ways out there. I have never taken photos of them before, but had great fun putting this post together. I hope you enjoy!

00019C

This was so cute. I would love to buy a copy. Is there any chance this will be available soon?

2. Marcia says:

Alove,it, Julie! Now this should be a published children’s book!

3. Penny says:

Love it! Want a copy for Maryella (ME1 and ME2 🙂 )

4. Pam says:

So charming Julie-I love how you combine all of your talents. It reminds me of Bernie and made me smile ❤

5. LadyPinkRose says:

Julie, I laughed all the way through this! How ingenious you are! I agree we do need to play more. Being an adult gets to be SO serious, and no no no, I do wish to still be a kid! That is where my camera comes in ….. voila …. I return to kiddom. GREAT POST!!! Love, Amy

6. Dina says:

Very charming indeed! 🙂

7. Cynthia Reyes says:

Good luck with your marionette theatre. What a great dream you have. Keep it going till it realizes itself.

My best to you.